Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13

1. Did you hear about this plane passenger in Florida who landed the plane after the pilot died? I can empathize, because one time I had to finish jacking myself off after killing my hooker.

2. In England yesterday, a Brazilian woman was denied entry to the country when her suitcase only had lingerie and t-shirts. Yeah, that’s why they stopped me too.

3. Scientists have now discovered nerves in the body that are specifically designed for pleasure. They are only found on hairy skin and not on the palms. Well, except for my palms. Since I’m aware of some pleasure nerves too.

4. President Obama is going to make travel between the U.S. and Cuba easier. The plan is to build walls to make the ocean less wavy for rafts.

5. Did you hear about this guy in Norway who was arrested for driving on a highway while having sex? Not a blowjob. The woman was in his lap. The police caught them when the woman mistakenly got on the gear shift and the car started going everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment