Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10/29

1. In England, an old roller coaster was getting torn down, and underneath, they found someone’s false leg. Now, how do you forget that? “Great ride! But there’s something different now. I just can’t put my foot on it.”

2. An 18-year-old in Florida was convicted of elderly abuse after getting his grandmother to say wild things on the internet that went completely against her beliefs. Next up -- the staff of John McCain.

3. A new study says that using social networking websites can actually help people at work, so they shouldn’t be punished. That’s also what I used to tell my boss about vodka.

4. The 2nd longest-serving leader in Asia has now stepped down. Maumoon Gayoom of the Maldives. The longest-serving leader is, of course, Godzilla, King of the Monsters.

5. Some minerals recently found on Mars point towards a watery past for the planet. That’s also how I used to prove to my mom that I’d taken a shower. “See this iron around my elbow?”

No comments:

Post a Comment