Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11/5

1. So I assume you’ve all heard about the amazing election results last night, huh? Raymond L. Bruce! New York Supreme Court! Man, I didn’t think Bruce was going to win it. And when he did, the joy I saw on the streets.

2. Did you see Anderson Cooper doing an interview with a hologram last night? It was like CNN was jealous of all the Obama campaign money. “Oh yeah? Well we’ve got holograms.” Cooper interviewed Will I. Am from the Black Eyed Peas, who was surrounded by a thick purple haze, though that didn’t have anything to do with the hologram. Maybe they picked him because it rhymed: “Will I. Am via Hologram”.

3. This morning, President Bush said about the election that “history was made yesterday.” Then he added, “Despite my best efforts to stop it.”

4. President Bush has promised a smooth transition of power between him and Obama. Well, that’s nice, considering we’re a 232-year-old democracy. Thanks for the promise to not begin a dictatorship.

5. However, the election was a major blow to one group in this country: Elderly Americans. When will they finally see one of their own in the White House?

No comments:

Post a Comment