Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24

1. Alan Colmes, the slightly left-leaning member of the Fox News show “Hannity and Colmes”, is leaving the show. Actually, he apparently left two months ago, but no one noticed.

2. Have you heard about this farm in Africa where wives can be fattened up? This is because a fat wife is a sign of high status there. And they’ve branched out to a new location near my house - it’s called “Cinnabon”.

3. A new study says that a bad boss can increase your risk of heart disease. Yeah, like my old boss was constantly on my case about eating healthier and exercising. He nagged me so much that the healthy food and exercise just balanced out the stress so I had a normal risk of heart disease.

4. A major Muslim charity in the United States has been found guilty of funding radical Islamic terrorists. But what got me is that the charity was based in Texas. I guess for them, all the right-wing anti-Muslim sentiment is outweighed by being in the heartland of crazy fundamentalist religions.

5. Today, President Bush issued 14 pardons, all of which were for the American people, who accepted the apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment